Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dizzyness

Re: dizzyness

Hi there, im so glad i found this site...Im desperate, these symptoms are ruining my life, im tapping away at the keyboard now and feel like im falling into it! I have had dizziness everyday for a month or so now, and have had it lots in the past. The doctor gave me anti vertigo tablets last week but they dont help. Along with the dizziness i have a stiff jaw, a feeling that there isnt enough room in my mouth for my toungue, aching teeth! Terrible palpitations, headaches and occasaional ibs. i had to quit my job and now i feel like i will never be well enough to work again! im 24 and im so down about it! I had to leave my life and friends in london to move back to my parents! The doctor here doesnt realise the severity of these symptoms, have only seen him once but feel i will have to persist. going for blood tests today for thyroid etc....
    Help!

Hiya,
    Im new to this forum today and have just read your message. I have been suffering from panic and anxiety for years just never as bad as over the last 6 months. Im 28. Are you taking tablets, if you are its most likely them that are aking you dizzy. I am taking cipralex and the 1st week was horrendous, i was dizzy all the time and that set me off in a panic. If you doc is not helping try BUPA, they will sort you in a week and its not overly expensive, but worth it. Oh and the IBS is very common its your nerves, once you get the right tablets this will subside. I moved home to my parents for a few weeks too, there is no shame in it. Once you get the right help you will be on the road to recovery. Im only 1 week into the tablets and have noticed a massive improvement - i felt just like you

ask your gp to refer you for audiology testing .
    You will need ......

A full ENG test.
    A Vemp test.
    A high resolution ct scan.

And dont be afraid to push further and further even if they say everythings fine , there are some rare (harmless) disorders that can effect your balance .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information