Page 232 of 235 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2342

Thread: The Five Letter Game

Re: The Five Letter Game

Great answer YNWA

Wings Seem To Just Fly

E C N E F

Had a reasonable day yesterday, well until I had some carrot and walnut cake and crunched a tooth.
    Great you had a good day at the car show.
    How have you been? xxx

Good answer Carnation, wish I could fly....

Every Child Needs Encouraging Family’s

B J O P E

Glad you had a not so bad day yesterday Carnation, apart from your tooth...how’ve you been today....
    Ive had a very windy bloated tummy that’s lasted all day, I’ve had it on and off for a few days now, the wind though is causing my heart to miss beats a lot...which I don’t like.....xxxx

That's a great answer YNWA

Begging Just Offends People's Ego

S E I R T

Tooth thankfully settled so got a better night's sleep.
    Do you remember when I had that wind thing going on which gave me a funny feeling in the chest area a few months ago? It was almost like a missed beat or a moment of catching breath. It eventually went away when the wind did and I'm certain a lot of the wind was in my shoulder area as well causing that. So try not to worry xxx

Great answer Carnation....

Serene Evenings In, Really Tranquil.....

V F U S H

Glad your tooth is better and you slept well. Yes I remember that Carnation but can’t remember how long yours lasted, mine will ease off once all of the wind goes, just don’t know what’s causing so much wind in the first place...xxx

Lovely answer YNWA

Very Farty Usually Smelly Honk

D R I E W

Thank you YNWA.
    I had my wind issue for weeks, it kept moving around.
    I was eating as normal. It could be a buildup or sometimes stress things cause it I think. Maybe rushing food?
    I had another head sweat in the night from the sinuses, hair was damp and all over the place. Body was cool and dry. I was sneezing quite a bit yesterday, croaky voice and all that.
    How are you today? xxx

Lol....great answer Carnation...

Dreariness Really Is Energy Wasting....

U T I G B

Hi Carnation....still having trouble with trapped wind in tummy, it’s a really uncomfortable feeling isn’t it, I’m beginning to think it’s stress related that’s brought on a bout of IBS...
    The head sweats is it like the clammy hot flushes you get with menopause, I can still get those....
    Been shopping today and what with tummy and anxiety it was an up hill struggle...
    How are you today xxx

Great answer YNWA

Ultimately Time Is Going By..

D N U O P

Yes, clammy head sweats. I've had 3 in the last couple of weeks. Is it sinuses? Anxiety? Menopausal? A dream?
    And now I've joined your club with the tummy wind.
    You did well going shopping because it's so uncomfortable and my face says it all.
    I'm bunged up, eyes are like looking through a tea strainer and don't get me started on the IBS and silent reflux. Lol, you have to laugh. Easier to say what's good.
    How are you now? xxx

That’s a great answer Carnation...

Doctors Never Understand Occasional Pleasures.....(cause they’re always preaching)

S C H T P

I put the clammy head down to the hot weather we had, hormonal and maybe anxiety, I get confused by what’s causing what..
    Oh the tummy wind is horrible, mines all over the tummy, from top to bottom, not just in one places, had it now for a few days and it’s not what I’m eating cause I’ve had nothing different, that’s why I think it’s a bout of IBS caused with anxiety over the last few weeks, even my eczema as popped up again and the silent reflux..
    like you I’m all bunged up, niggly headaches, pressure feeling around bridge of nose, sore eyes, murky eyes, eye and tooth pain....and the list goes on....like you say, easier to say what not wrong....
    Hows your tummy today...xxx

Brilliant answer YNWA. I bet doctors have pleasures

Schools Can Have Troublesome Pupils

L O O T S

Yep, all of that. It's surprising how we get through the day, lol. Tummy eased after eating an apple, or was it after going to the loo, 3 times!!! I've moved a radio into the bathroom, lol.
    I didn't realise humidity was so high, 99% last night.
    I washed my hair and it fluffed out 4 times the size
    Lovely day today, are you doing anything? xxx

That’s a fantastic answer Carnation

Laughing Often, Opps Trickling Sensation.....

T B H J V

I surprise myself sometimes how I manage to do what I do in a day feeling like crap.
    Glad your tummy eased but do you find the wind just builds up again....Oh I know all about the loo visits...lol
    My hair does that in a morning, it goes all fluffy and looks awful so I have to wash it again...
    Its been a lovely day here, been busy this morning, then after tea got the lawn cut and did other gardening stuff, then went for a walk...Do I feel any better for it....no not really...lol
    How have you been today xxx

Page 232 of 235 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234 ... LastLast

Thread Information