Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please anyone reply - major meltdown - biopsy results

Re: Please anyone reply - major meltdown - biopsy results

Hi Debs, so glad things have turned out good, they usually do but I 100% know how you were feeling, I have reacted that way so many times in the years I’ve had HA and yes you feel so foolish afterwards but it never stops you reaching that way again, does it...You are not on your own, I’m sure loads of people react that way, it’s the anxiety brain that takes over and all different scenarios go through your mind and not good ones, we are our own worst enemies at times.

Logically of course the Dr would have been in touch sooner if he was concerned about anything, now you have calmed down you can see that but not at the time your mind is going at a million miles an hour, logic goes out of the window.

Anyway you are absolutely fine and your dr was right with his diagnosis, you have had a thorough check up and now back on 3 yearly checks, they wouldn’t have advised that if they had any concerns. Put this all behind you now and relax..

So glad the news is good!

I would have been exactly the same in your position, as YNWA mentions in her post, nothing to be embarrassed about. We've all had times when we've had a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by YoullNeverWalkAlone View Post
    Hi Debs, so glad things have turned out good, they usually do but I 100% know how you were feeling, I have reacted that way so many times in the years I’ve had HA and yes you feel so foolish afterwards but it never stops you reaching that way again, does it...You are not on your own, I’m sure loads of people react that way, it’s the anxiety brain that takes over and all different scenarios go through your mind and not good ones, we are our own worst enemies at times.

Logically of course the Dr would have been in touch sooner if he was concerned about anything, now you have calmed down you can see that but not at the time your mind is going at a million miles an hour, logic goes out of the window.

Anyway you are absolutely fine and your dr was right with his diagnosis, you have had a thorough check up and now back on 3 yearly checks, they wouldn’t have advised that if they had any concerns. Put this all behind you now and relax..

Thaks so much YNWA.

You're so right. Anxiety just robs you of all perspective and you just jump to the bad news. My parents were literally talking sense into me about how long I had had the lump (which was years), but it went in one ear and out of the other. Anxiety really sucks.

Thanks ever so much for your kind words and support

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    So glad the news is good!
    Thanks so much BlueIris. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    I would have been exactly the same in your position, as YNWA mentions in her post, nothing to be embarrassed about. We've all had times when we've had a meltdown.
    Thank you Carnation. It really helps to have such great support from you and everyone else here. This is why I love this site. It is like an old friend you can return to in times of distress and there are always lovely people who share your anxieties and can give great advice xxx

I am just so pleased to hear this Debs!!

Fab news Debs and well done on coping the best you could with the problem.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Debs, I just read through your thread and I'm so so very pleased for you. The relief I felt for you, eventhough we don't know each other made me 😢. Best wishes.
    J xx

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    I am just so pleased to hear this Debs!!
    Thanks so much Fishman The relief was really incredible xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information