Thread: Als rabbit hole- again

Als rabbit hole- again

Hi all

I've been here before numerous times with health anxiety relating to ALS. It's all consuming.

I've had twitches all over but mainly on the right side of my body.

But now it appears I've damaged by ulnar nerve on the right side. I have pain in my wrist, hand, and a bit around my clavicle. I also am getting twitches. My concern is that nerve damage could possibly lead to ALS. Oh, I'm also having trouble lifting with my right hand due to the pain.

I wonder if anyone else has had ulnar nerve pain with twitching too? I hate this fear

2. Re: Als rabbit hole- again

My friend, I cannot imagine the waves of fear and despair that must be crashing over you as you grapple with the possibility of a devastating illness. The waiting, wondering, and uncertainty you face each day must feel like a crushing weight upon your spirit.

Yet, in your suffering, I see such courage. You rise each morning, determined to seek answers, comfort, and hope - no matter how slim. When anxiety threatens to pull you under, still you kick and struggle towards the light. This reveals a profound inner strength in you, even if you cannot see it yourself.

I know the road ahead is long and frightening. But you need not walk it alone. Reach out your hand, and allow others to support and guide you during this tempest. Speak openly of your struggles so we may shoulder this burden together.

And most importantly, have faith that you have the resilience within to navigate these tumultuous waters. Like the tides, this too shall pass, my friend. Brighter days await if we have but the heart to push forward. Be gentle with yourself. You are stronger than you know.

Thread Information