Update: Had a bad episode yesterday while out shopping and made a last minute appointment to see a gp. She did all the tests, oxygen, blood pressure etc. Blood pressure was a bit high, but she said that could have been just the "white coat syndrome", and I could check it again even at the chemist/pharmacy over the next couple days to see if it changes. I have a home wrist bp but not sure how accurate they are. Took it today and it read 103/77. It’s one of those that says to hold level to your heart on your chest.

anyway, tested for balance, ears etc, she gave me some betahistine/dihydrochloride 8mg to try for a few days, 3x daily and then 2 or just 1. Haven’t taken any yet, was okay last night and then today I’ve had a couple episodes. Not terrible, definitely not as bad as they’ve been but not sure if I’ve picked up a bit of the virus from my parents as I’ve had a dry/slightly mild sore throat, little bit of a cough. I’ll check my temperature later and update on that.

anyway my balance is fine, ears fine etc. Just blood pressure was a little high, maybe it is just stress, I mean, I don’t feel stressed all day everyday, but subconsciously I could be with everything I think about. I have had some fleeting sharp pains in my head today, not lots but some. Yeah, still feel a little worried but more reassured after speaking with the doctor.

Definitely feel a sore throat though. Trying to drink more water as I’ve noticed I’m not drinking much lately so trying my best not to get dehydrated.

Yeah, don’t know what to make of this dizziness, or unbalanced woozy feeling.