Quote Originally Posted by NickyUK79 View Post
Just doing anything simple that involves me moving is causing anger and frustration. I do nothing all day, no job, nothing. Zero motivation and zero confidence. I've no confidence in doctors to find me help I need. I don't know what to do with myself . Ever since covid lockdowns my anxiety and life has dropped to suicide levels.

Social Anxiety
GAD
Depression

In the meantime, it seems like addressing this situation leans more towards self-care rather than attempting to tackle the broader issues at hand. Prioritizing your physical well-being may indeed offer the most practical short-term solution. Engaging in a balanced diet and incorporating some form of regular exercise, even if it's as simple as establishing a daily routine that involves getting dressed and walking to the nearby shop each morning for milk or any other necessities, can be highly beneficial. This routine, even if you don't have an immediate need, can eventually prove to be invaluable in terms of structure and consistency. It's like a private bookmakers uk https://online-bookmakers.com/ , quietly working behind the scenes to establish a sense of order and well-being in your daily life.

I need to exercise but the block I've got going on is huge.
I walk to the garage for the bike, if the garage doesn't open immediately Instant anger. If I manage to get past that . If anything is blocking the bike. Instant anger and give up and retreat back to my room and cry because I'm a failure. This lifestyle I'm living is running me into the ground. Just putting my clothes on is sends my heart rate up over 120.

Being outside where people can see me, I just don't feel comfortable.

No social skills at all that can contribute to a conversation in the real world . I've been like this since I was 18. 25+ years later I'm still no better. NO kids, not married, not interested in getting out to meet people. Isolation is always there, not so much loneliness.

I keep thinking of how many past has lead me to now and what my future holds and it scares me to death. What's worse is I can't help myself to improve. My family are getting fed up as well.

Thanks for the information!