Thread: Brain

Brain

Hello everyone, I was trying not to post and stay away but I had to.So I suffer from helping Zaidi and of course it’s always hard to see what’s true and what’s not. I have this crazy fear that somethings going on. I have been having floaters for as long as I can remember I had a CT back in 2015 due to this. Lately I’ve been feeling like I’ve been slurring my speech. I don’t know if it’s because I’m hyper aware I’m nervous or what it is. I’ve also been having internal shakes, twitching, some headaches only on one side of my head but I feel like that’s been like that as long as I can’t remember. I’ve also been having this episode three feel like my vision shake. I’m also gray spots black dots white dogs kind of what looks like a diamond shining flashes and blurry but goes away when I blink. I often wake up with him part of my left foot usually the outer part and my ring finger and pinky on the left had feel numb at times as well. I sometimes feel nauseous but it comes and goes. I am trying to adopt her because I am the person that runs to the doctor first I am going to therapy so I’m trying to do my part and be rational and not going to the doctor would be a huge deal for me. I’m just wondering if it was something serious with these symptoms be persistent throughout the day with a come and go?.I also have a spot on my life that is numb. It comes and goes. I also have issues when it comes to numbers I feel like I often miss read numbers and words.Anything can help please share your experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Angiee74; 26-04-21 at 05:28.

Re: Brain

Also I forgot to mention that I have a numb spot in my lip that comes and goes. Also sometimes I confuse numbers and sometimes when I’m reading something it’s hard for my brain to process at the moment.

Brain

Hello everyone, I was trying not to post and stay away but I had to.So I suffer from health anxiety and of course it’s always hard to see what’s true and what’s not. I have this crazy fear that somethings going on. I have been having floaters for as long as I can remember I had a CT back in 2015 due to this. Lately I’ve been feeling like I’ve been slurring my speech. I don’t know if it’s because I’m hyper aware I’m nervous or what it is. I’ve also been having internal shakes, twitching, some headaches only on one side of my head but I feel like that’s been like that as long as I can’t remember. I’ve also been having this episode three feel like my vision shake. I’m also gray spots black dots white dogs kind of what looks like a diamond shining flashes and blurry but goes away when I blink. I often wake up with him part of my left foot usually the outer part and my ring finger and pinky on the left had feel numb at times as well. I sometimes feel nauseous but it comes and goes. I am trying to adopt her because I am the person that runs to the doctor first I am going to therapy so I’m trying to do my part and be rational and not going to the doctor would be a huge deal for me. I’m just wondering if it was something serious with these symptoms be persistent throughout the day with a come and go?.I also have a spot on my life that is numb. It comes and goes. I also have issues when it comes to numbers I feel like I often miss read numbers and words.Anything can help please share your experience.

Anyone??

Most users here are from the UK; it's just past 6am and not everyone's an early riser. Give it time?

Honestly, all the things you're feeling sound as though they could be caused by anxiety, but it wouldn't hurt to have a chat with your doctor to make sure if you're feeling overwhelmed.

Thanks for the response

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information