Thread: Tingling hands and feet

Tingling hands and feet

Evening everyone! Hope everyone is as well as can be

I am going a little crazy over here and having some terrible thoughts (thinking the worst) anyway my symptoms at the moment are numbness in my fingers (more specifically my pink and ring finer) in both hands along with the same feeling in both my feet which goes up to my ankles and sometimes calfs... I feel it more when laying down and sometimes sitting

I am trying to restrain myself from googling but all that comes to mind is MS and I'm really getting anxious and having panic attacks..

I don't know what todo and this has been going on for about 4-5 days now!

I would go to the doctors but I always feel like they don't take me seriously

I have recently been diagnosed having hyper mobility syndrome so Im not sure if that could be linked :(

Re: Tingling hands and feet

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Its amazing how many symptoms anxiety has! But I can't seem to shake off the feeling its something much worse as its gone on so long

Try some deep, slow breathing. Breathe in for 5 seconds, pause, and breathe out for 7 seconds. People with anxiety tend to breathe very quickly without realising. It can be almost like hyperventilating, but it has just become normal. This means that sometimes your extremities (fingers, toes, hand, feet) don't get enough oxygen and get that tingly/pins and needles sensation. It isn't dangerous, just uncomfortable. This might be why you are feeling the tingling.

I have this and went to the doctor who didn't seem worried at all said it was just nerves or how I sleep. I worry but just try n be positive that's what I try to do.

I have been getting 'electric shock' sensations after sudden neck movements that give brief tingling in both hands so I wonder if a nerve is getting trapped ... always something.

Thread Information