Thread: Shortness of Breath

Shortness of Breath

Ive been doing fine since the start of the year with the whole ha situation but recently I noticed im way bloated every morning when I wake. I look like I could be 3 months pregnant. Mind you I am lactose intolerant and have been having milks, cheese and butter regular, the bloating didn't bother me a lot but now I feel like I could hardly breathe. Sometimes when I have to burp I feel like im forcing for it to come out. I have to pat my chest or bend over just for it to come out. I don't know what to anymore. My birthday is coming up soon I'll be 22 if I make it there, to scared to be excited.

-- My doctor did tell me I had acid reflux one time. Also when I burp it tastes weird or sometimes I can taste the food I ate earlier. ugh

Re: Shortness of Breath

Quote Originally Posted by trinidad101 View Post
    Mind you I am lactose intolerant and have been having milks, cheese and butter regular...
    Ummmm

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Shortness of Breath

I know that's bad but it seems like everything my family cooks always has some kind of dairy product. When im not thinking about it, its not as bad. I just started back working out recently hopefully that's will help also.

Thread Information