Thread: My feet and legs feel cold, has anyone else experienced this? What could it be?

My feet and legs feel cold, has anyone else experienced this? What could it be?

The last couple days my feet have felt cold and my legs sometimes too, and i am wondering if it's some kind of circulation issue. I went out on Saturday and the weather was awful, really, really cold and windy, i was walking around for a while shopping and then i visited a friend after.

I am wondering if the cold in my feet and (occasionally) legs are from the cold the other day. What do you think? I am trying to warm myself up at home. I don't drive at the moment so i rely on public transport, which isn't always ideal if it's freezing cold outside, especially if the buses are late.

I don't want to rush to the doctors over this because it's only just become apparent. In fact it's only really been since yesterday that i noticed the cold feet.

I don't always dress up super warm, but i also don't go out in few clothes. I wear a nice warm jacket, jeans and nice boots, and sometimes a cap or wooly hat.

I was just curious if anyone else has experienced cold feet (literally lol) before and how was it for you?

Re: My feet and legs feel cold, has anyone else experienced this? What could it be?

Try some thicker socks that's what I do

Re: My feet and legs feel cold, has anyone else experienced this? What could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndy View Post
    Try some thicker socks that's what I do
    Yeah it's weird because at home they feel colder, but when i am out and about they don't feel cold, or if they do i don't notice them. I wore thermals today and it helped, but now i'm home they feel cold again. Should i go to the doctor about it? I don't know what they would even suggest tbh.

I don't know how old you are .
    When I turned 50 I discovered cold weather and I don't get on very well . If I get too much exposure to bad weather I feel rubbish for a day after .

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_P View Post
    Yeah it's weird because at home they feel colder, but when i am out and about they don't feel cold, or if they do i don't notice them. I wore thermals today and it helped, but now i'm home they feel cold again. Should i go to the doctor about it? I don't know what they would even suggest tbh.
    If your walking about they are moving and getting the blood circulating so will feel warmer,sitting about they will get cold
    Last edited by MrAndy; 24-11-15 at 21:15.

Thread Information