Thread: check in thread for september 22nd

check in thread for september 22nd

hi all,

how's everyone?. what are all your plans today

emmerdale's back today, so i'll be watching that for sure

also having chicken nuggets for tea (i was going to have the left over cghicken yesterday, but i ordered a pizza in sted). seems better to spread it out a little.

no sleep again last night, i watched the southpark movie, and then spent the rest of the night downloading the new album by bring me the horizon, (which i've wanted for a while now)

hope you all have a good day

x

Re: check in thread for september 22nd

Good morning everyone.

Actually got to sleep last night - tried a guided mindfulness exercise on YouTube which actually worked and then fell asleep listening to some relaxing music - I know what I'll be doing tonight!

Not much planned today apart from some bits of housework.

Good morning all!

I actually haven't seen the south park movies ... surprising as I love the show!

Tori do you ever try gentle bed time yoga? I find that helps too. A youtube video I use combines it with mindfulness. It's easy poses, nothing crazy (I can't do the crazy poses!)

I have work today. It's finally gotten chilly!! I love it. I am struggling with motivation this week though ... still hoping it's just my period Wish I could take a day off.

Hope everybody has a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Good morning all!

I actually haven't seen the south park movies ... surprising as I love the show!

Tori do you ever try gentle bed time yoga? I find that helps too. A youtube video I use combines it with mindfulness. It's easy poses, nothing crazy (I can't do the crazy poses!)

I have work today. It's finally gotten chilly!! I love it. I am struggling with motivation this week though ... still hoping it's just my period Wish I could take a day off.

Hope everybody has a good day!
    Thanks for the pointer regarding the gentle yoga - I will certainly give it a try and same here, I can't imagine I'm flexible enough to get into some of the more insane poses!

I know what you mean about the motivation - that is what I am really struggling with at the moment but battling on as we all are trying to.

Good afternoon everyone, just finoishing work then hoping to start painting my sons room (trying to keep occupied so i dont think).

chicken nuggets are on!. (with chips)

my day was.. sort of productive. i thought i'd sort through my shelves of cds and dvds and make way for new stuff i'm ordering for christmas

well.. i sort of did, and didn't.

got rid of 3 things but didn't have the energy for anymore (though i know i've still got lots to get rid of!)

updated my computer too with all the latest updates that windows asks you to install

tonight it's dave gorman, dare i say it.. but i'm still going to watch it (despite going way down in my estimations)

x

Thread Information