Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: CBT4PANIC programme free for 30 days

Hi Bernie - that's great

Please let us all know how you get on and feel free to PM me with any questions

Cheers
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Will this plan help me with my catastrophic thinking (and associated panic attacks)?

Hi Kayleigh

The programme will give you a complete understanding of why panic happens, what keeps it recurring and more importantly how to overcome it with a complete CBT treatment plan.

It will definitely help you deal with the catastrophic misinterpretations of fight or flight symptoms that lead to panic attacks

If you give it a try please let us all know how you get on
    Cheers
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you. I have decided to give it a try.
    Last edited by Kayleigh100; 02-12-12 at 18:21.

I just want to say thank you Robin, with highly appreciated. Great works and very enthusiastic, that's what I'm feeling.

This might seem an odd post because I've just cancelled my membership within the first 30 days but I just wanted to say the programme is truly excellent!

I've been having therapy for quite a few weeks now and started on cbt. I've taken to it really well because ive put the effort in at home but have had a couple of little blips but manage to get myself back on track. I decided to sign up for cbt4panic during one of these blips the other night. I had a good look around the website and the content is excellent. The next day I felt back on track and felt I didn't need it anymore. Anyway, my request to cancel was dealt with speedily and I received a confirmation email via the payment function.

I wish I had found this before I'd started my therapy (not that I still wouldn't have gone for therapy) but I could have covered all my cbt for the price of one hour with my therapist and then focused more on feelings and psychotherapy with my therapist because this is all my underlying issues.

Hi

Can this program help me? I have many issues - depression, anxiety, panic attacks, ocd, sensorimotor ocd, social phobia. Does this program only address panic attacks? Should I give it a try?

Hi Lotus
    Just sent you a PM
    Robin

Hi

I live in the UK and it does not give me any option to order. No drop down box for the UK
    Am I missing something?

If I remember right i just clicked on the trial payment option I wanted. It is in US $ but it still works.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information