I wrote on here before I think that I had a colonoscopy in February. Ever since I’ve had non stop acid reflux and it’s just another thing that’s sending me spiralling. I have completely changed my diet, I’m literally only 25 and was never overweight despite everything online saying this is the main cause and nothing is working. I have now lost a load of weight and am at the lowest weight I have ever been because I can’t eat which is adding to my cancer fears. They have put me on a month course of PPI but I am now freaking out that this is actually pancreatic cancer that has been missed or that because there is constantly acid in my throat I am going to get throat cancer. I get a gurgling sometimes in my throat and have a sore throat all the time now eventhough I have been eating no acid foods, no chocolate, no coffee, no tomatoes or anything of the actually enjoyable things in life.
This is more of just a vent that I’m just miserable that I went to put my brain at rest about something else( although they did find a polyp) and developed a weird new symptom that my brain has now latched on to.