Thread: When you have real symptoms??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: When you have real symptoms??

Thank you for asking

I saw my Dr last week and he wasn’t concerned but he’s sending my for a non urgent u/ next week. That area has always been lumpy but I don’t know if this particular spot is new as I really avoid touching and even when I tried my usual way of checking I don’t feel it (I have to move around to feel it) so it really was a fluke I felt it at all.

For years I’ve been stressing about pain, armpit pain, boils, heat rashes, it’s just been too much. It feels like I’m always worried about something in this area.

It’s been two weeks of up & down. I’ve found a therapist who specializes in OCD & HA so that’s been good and I know I need to start the meds which I will do but I don’t want to start anything while I’m this anxious. I’m walking as much as I can and talking and when I’m busy I can forget about it for an hour or so but the panic is always there. Im sleeping at least but then waking up to that wave of worry.

I’m so scared they will send me for more tests. I honestly don’t think I can handle more worrying - my therapist even reminded me how all of this cortisol is not a good thing for my body. I hate this so much and am scared it will be more and just praying it’s nothing to be worried about.

Would love to hear some good news stories!!!
    Last edited by sel123; 19-04-24 at 13:17.

Thread Information