Two weeks ago I woke to extreme gas , pain and rumbling in my lower abdomen. I thought that's fine be gone when I wake up but it continued on for days along with feeling really full quickly, nausea , and constipation and loose stools (mixed ) the bloating and gas is so bad I look pregnant and last night my intestines felt like they were going to jump out of my stomach or like there was an alien invasion going on like something wriggling inside my colon and furious spasms very uncomfortable 😣 burning pain around belly button area too, extremely bloated even tho I have cut out chocolate and have barely been eating at all and still all this is going on . I had a colonoscopy nine years ago . I'm so stressed about this .I don't know if me worrying about it all makes it worse. I'm worried it colon cancer but I did read that is slow developing but it was nine years ago so it's possible. So bloating , extreme cook spasms , nausea , burning pain , gas and lack of appetite for two weeks now . 😣😣😣