Got liberated from HMP Barlinnie following a 7 day lie down after my bail was refused on the 2nd of April. Now I've got a mangled front door in my flat that I cannot lock, as the police broke it.

Upon being released from the jail late at night after a video hearing, followed by a long wait for my paperwork, I was walking around for a while at night, wearing only a jumper, as I had no time to put my jacket on a few weeks ago when they broke inside. Had no idea where I was in Glasgow earlier tonight, as I only know Edinburgh. They never gave me a map, and I told them I required a train pass to get home, as I cannot go on a bus along the M8. There are no bus stops for 40 minutes, and my anxiety wouldn't be able to cope.

I had to ask people for directions, holding wet release papers. And the folders they provided displayed the name of the prison, so no doubt people may have noticed this. So I had to get a member of staff in the local hospital to drive me to the station.

That's a breach of my human rights. My now ex cellmate has been locked up for 7 months, by the way, and only gets out for his meds and a wash. No exercise. No recreation. Zero. Meals get brought to the pad, as he's on protection.

That's shocking treatment...