Thread: My anger has never been this bad

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My anger has never been this bad

I'm so angry. For lots of reasons, but the main one is my brother. I hate him. He has taken the piss out of me.

He came down 2 weeks ago to stay until 28th. He asked if he could sleep on the sofa until then. I said sure, but you'll have to pay for your own food and give me a little money towards internet, and heating. We agreed on 100.

To date he's paid for nothing. He expects me to cook him food. He uses my stuff.

I'm poor. I have to budget my money to make sure my bills are paid and I eat. I don't have spare money. He has over 7,000 in his bank and he works. Yet, he's expecting me to use my food and money to feed him.

I'm angry. I haven't said anything because he's 28 and not a child and I shouldn't need to. Instead, what I've decided is after the 28th I will cut him off completely. After he's gone I never want contact with him again. Because like I said he's not stupid. He knows what he's doing.

I had to come to my ex's this weekend because I have dentist appointment tomorrow in my old area. Plus my other brothers kids were here and she asked for some help.

My brother followed me here, and now he also expects my ex to feed him. He hasn't bought any food since being here either.

He's taking the piss out of me, and my ex. Inside I want to tear his head off. That's why I'm staying silent because my mouth has no filter. When I see red I lose control. So I avoid that situation I'm just putting up with it.

This is the same brother that stayed with me last year during the breakup and did the same thing then. I promised myself I would never do it again, and here we are.

It's been many years since I hated somebody this bad.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 18-03-24 at 09:14.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thread Information