I did rubbish with the gammon. I just keep cutting little bits off it every now and again because I'm determined to eat it. I'd prefer to have buffet type picky foods really but my partner wouldn't want that, rightly so, and I'm not just going to cook a meal for him and different for me. We can't let it beat us can we. We've got to keep trying.

Oh I'm so sorry for that you've been through. It's a lot to deal with through your life 😔♥

How do we private message on here do you know?? It seems like we're going a bit deeper than the swallowing issue now. Maybe if we can get things off our chests then that would help?

I was exactly the same before my endoscopy, I still am having those thoughts about what if its this, that or the other what if she missed something what if she finds something next time. Then it's the will I ever be able to eat and drink normally again. Will this anxiety ever go away...Then I try and defuse it by saying I've always had anxiety in one way or another, I've had this swallowing issue before, she didn't see anything in my oesophagus, she didn't seem very concerned about the hernia...Our minds never stop do they and that IS anxiety!!! Xxx