I agree with Spectrum. And don't forget it was Boris or Corbyn.

Nobody really knows what Starmer stands for and he has demonstrated he will blow with the political winds. He promised members one thing and then turned on them. Maybe he will do the same to get to PM? I think he will determine what people want to hear, get votes and then do whatever in office. If you are expecting change & something great you are in for a very big disappointment. Is this why people think Blair is coaching him?

Basically all he is guilty of is being a typical politician.

One of the horrible elements of the pandemic was how loved ones couldn't be present as someone died. The politicians are getting it in the neck over this bit what of Whitty? Didn't he advise them to lock the hospitals down? Surely he didn't advise them not to? Did he offer advice on allowing limited numbers of loved ones in?

One of my family died that way. All alone with dementia. She was a lucky one though because one of her family worked at the hospital so was given the access the public were denied. I'm very glad she did but it did make me question how they can do it for their friends.