Quote Originally Posted by Fear7888 View Post
Thanks for this, I took a look at this and boy it is scary, fortunately where i live, bats are not known to be but in my county, they are often found rabid. Also, this scenario happened while i was sleepy, i was starting to fall asleep but my stomach said no and then i went to the bathroom and i was sleepy, but when this happened, i was alert, would i have not noticed the bat if i was sleepy or adrenaline would have woken me right away when this happened??? Sorry again for all the questions.
Go back and read it again, and you'll see I would jump from "what if" to "what if" every time somebody tried to reassure me. That's what you're doing here now, by asking if you'd see one while sleepy/sick/in a rush. If we reassure you that of course you'd see a bat, then your mind would jump to the next thing.

We do have a close virus to rabies here in the UK, has the same result if bitten, and it's on the rise. I actually live by an active roost that tests positive every year, with increasing numbers of cases in the bats. But I still sleep with my windows open in summer I addressed the cause of my OCD so it doesn't plague my mind like it did before. Sorted out my vitamin intake plus went through therapy, and it's SO liberating not to have to sit there in fear all day every day. You need to seek out a therapist to help you with this.

You would have seen a bat. It wouldn't have been able to bit you if it even was on the edge of the toilet...and if it was in the water, it wouldn't be able to get to your skin to even bite it (and that's not me saying it's even possible there was a bat there). It can't be in two places at once, especially on a surface it has no hope of clinging to.

Why don't you take some time today to have a look for local therapists who deal with OCD?