I've not posted on here for years now because I've been doing so good but now I'm in the grasps of health anxiety once more.

I've been getting a funny pain in my right upper quadrant for a couple of months now. Funny stabby pains behind my sternum over the right side and through my back and also my ribs and under my ribs. It feels like my esophagus sometimes then others it feels like where my gallbladder is. I had the same pains three years ago but a scan revealed nothing. The pains really bother me and always seem to be there.

I had some bloods done and got the results today and my inflammation marker was raised. It was 32. I got asked a barrage of questions like history of arthritis in the family, bowel conditions, etc. My mum has rheumatoid arthritis and so did her father but I have no joint problems. I'm having no bowel issues either. I've not lost any notable weight. Just these weird pains.

The Dr wants me to have repeated bloods in 4 weeks and some more specific blood tests and a urine test this week. He's also referring me for a abdominal scan and an endoscopy to look down my throat. I am beyond terrified now I have cancer somewhere. Everything points to it. I just don't know what to do, I'm a mess.