Quote Originally Posted by darlene85 View Post
I shouldn't have read the news, the same panic that was when pandemic was going on. I was outside yesterday for a short amount of time and I was on the edge, panicky. But it was only 29-30 C. I can't even think what would it be with me if I go out these days when it's 35-40. We ruined this planet. I am gonna be scared till the end of my life. That's pretty sad.
I agree with you there Darlene.

Sadly it's the price we're all paying for pandering to all the climate change non-believers for far too long now, who tend to play the 'fascist police state' card whenever the authorities in any given country try to come up with any mitigating policies.

Honestly, many of these sad cases probably don't even know the true meaning of the term 'fascist police state'. Plus they blatantly assume it's their god-given right to drive their beloved vintage gas-guzzling souped-up tonka toys around willy-nilly while shunning newer vehicles (most of which are meant to be more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly) as vastly inferior, swan off on holidays abroad for a fortnight 3 times a year (and still moan that they're skint at other times), chuck litter and cigarette ends out of their car windows, smoke in their cars with children present, boasting 'it never did past generations any harm', blah-blah-blah!! Selfish, ignorant barstewards!

To paraphrase Kylie Minogue, I just 'can't get them out of my head' right now!