Hi all - So, I had Covid back in May (as my various posts on here suggest). Last night my friend told me she tested positive. I'm in class with her so we were in the same classroom for a total of 6 hours this week and on Tuesday we were paired up for something so sitting next to each other talking for about 20 minutes. She was wearing a mask both days - she thought she just had a cold because she had tested negative. I feel like rationally, it doesn't make a lot of sense that I'd get infected again so soon. I went 10 months between my previous two infections. But, Covid is so weird. When I was sick in May my mom, who I was with for like 2 hours, got it, but my husband and daughter who live with me did not.

I had a ton of head and ear pressure the week before testing positive last time and now I feel like that's happening again, but I know I could also be manifesting symptoms. I just do not want to have to deal with this again so soon for a host of obvious reasons. Has anyone been reinfected within 2 months? Or, alternatively, has anyone had a known exposure soon after an infection and not gotten sick?

I guess I'll know either way pretty soon, but just hoping for some positive stories!