20M Scared of rabies, possible bat or rat bite

Hi y’all, so i will try explain why i am worried. Today my kitchen drawer where we store knives and forks, got stuck because a large knife was stuck in the drawer and it was not opening properly. So i had to put my hand in there to try to move the knife and after 25 minutes it worked. Now after 25 min, i noticed cuts on my bicep on my left hand, cuts on my right hand.

This is where my anxiety kicked in, what if there was a bat or a rat in the drawer or inside the big drawer where the plates are and everything else, it came and bit me, so i removed all the plates to look inside and of course, found nothing. Then i tried to calm down and tried to think logically how could a bat come and bit me or a rat bit me when my arms were clearly visible and it was not like i was unconscious. It was not like i knew when this happened, i just noticed it. It was not hurting. Then i had another scenario in my mind.

What if a bat came and bit me at night while i was sleeping (note: All windows and doors are locked at night because we have an alarm and without locking the doors and windows, it won’t turn on) So everything was locked, i don’t see a way they could get in.

This is really tiring, i see one small cut, or pinpricks or two puncture wounds close to each other and my brain goes straight to rabies.
Is this something to worry about or is this another OCD related??? Thank you and please answer if possible.