The last year and a half have been too much for me. I have had severe social anxiety, agoraphobia and panic disorder my whole life which was treated for about 3 years with pregabalin which stopped working about 2 years ago but it is so hard to come off. I lost my partner suddenly in the Autumn which is so hard to talk about and I was out of work when it happened and I couldn't work for months after due to the depression. Then in February I got a job which I loved and was experienced in, but the assistant manager would often make disgusting sexual jokes at me and I felt uncomfortable. I briefly brought this up with my manager and she said she would deal with it, then 2 days later without warning I was dismissed, no warning, no complaints from clients no notice in advance. This is likely due to the manager and assistant manager being friends. When I said at this meeting that this job was the first time I felt happy since losing my partner her response was "that is irrelevant, I don't take that into consideration" But I wasn't actually given any reason to be dismissed.

The past few days I have mainly remained in bed, I haven't really eaten anything I just get up shower and go back to bed. I really just don't know how to cope I feel like life isn't going to get better as it has only got worse in the last 2 years.