Day 13 from 40mg to 60mg

So, I know I'm "new" but I was pretty active on this forum years ago when I was majorly struggling with GAD and Panic (plus depression caused by both). It took 3 antidepressants before Prozac at 40mg was a success. Unfortunately, times have been tough this last year. Went through a terrible breakup with the guy I was gonna marry (he cheated), was in a car accident...got laid off from my job in December just a couple months ago (I'd worked there for 6 years). I figured out my meds needed a boost. I've been on 60mg now for 13 days. I found it helpful before to post updates, because it helps me and potentially others. So, here goes...

Day 13
When I first began at 40mg, I really had few side effects except for some hot flashes/sweating throughout the day and especially at night.

Today, definitely feeling some general grogginess/tiredness, plus some anxiety and the hot flashes/some sweating. Mainly, I'm just tired and I was feeling kinda depressed this morning, if I'm honest. I also don't have much of an appetite, although I ate some soup and am trying to drink water.

That's it for today. I plan on posting every day until I start to feel some positive changes. My doctor said it probably wouldn't be until week 4, but I know everyone is different.