Does anyone have a favourite corporate logo and/emblem that has stood the test of time?

Three of mine that currently spring to mine (in no particular order) are;

1. The Adidas wordmark in the all-lowercase font (stylised as 'adidas').

Its older accompanying 'trefoil' emblem also looks pretty cool, but the current emblem that replaced it isn't bad either.

2. The Hoover 'roundel' with the large capital 'H' at the start of the wordmark.

Although I love it now and think it's a great time-honoured emblem, it often struck terror into me as a little kid, obviously being a byword for loud vacuum cleaners (also including those from other brands).

3. The Philips 'shield' emblem.

Another timeless legend, evoking strong memories of a colour TV set my parents rented in the early 80s (first acquired circa late 1981) that was made by said brand, and had said 'shield' emblem on the front panel.

I still vividly remember the smell of it as soon as it was unboxed and installed by the technician from the rental organisation (part of the electrical dept of our local Co-op department store). We also rented a top-loading Sony Betamax VCR from them at the same time, which IIRC was rather temperamental. I think its model number was SL-C7UB.