I have had issue with my left testicle and groin for about a month now ish. Started with my groin, that it felt weird there. Nothing too much that I thought about.. Thought it was just from me walking or biking too much since I have been in bed most of the summer. Had penile cancer worries and mentioned the groin before at my appointment but didn't think it was related to that.. Fair enough.

About 3 weeks ago on Friday, I got a sharp pain which I attributed to blue balls and did the deed despite trying to quit. It then gradually went away as well as my groin still feeling weird. The next day I got a less sharp pain there, which I once again thought was blue balls. This time the testicle was tender and continued into the next day. No pain but I was very, very scared at this point. Went to the weekend clinic and got told to eat ibuprofen 3x a day for 7 days and to go to my vardcentral the next day, on monday. I did not trust him one bit so I went to the ER and spent 6 hours there. Once I got in and got examined I did not ask for a ultrasound, mostly because I was ****ing tired and I forgot. The doctor seemed pretty certain about the diagnosis too so I blindly and tiredly trusted him..

He diagnosed me with epididymo-orchitis.. Started antibiotics and took it for 2 weeks. Ended last monday. Still felt weird down there. I had experienced burning feelings from time to time.. Always disappeared after some time and sometimes reappearing before going away fully, I felt pressure and heavyness there (not so much right now) and now I just have a uncomfortable feeling in my left groin/testicle as well as feeling that its swollen and bigger than before. I also had some pain once in my testicle when walking with my sister. Went to the mall and to vote and look in stores and just... Every step I took hurt. It has not hurt when I walked since..

Went back to the vardcentral and got another doctor to look at me and he could not feel anything that indicated cancer and said that inflammation can take time to heal. That was wednesday last week, I think. I mentioned that it was bigger than before and he just shut me down about cancer and said that sometimes men have issues with their balls.. And that he just simply couldn't feel that there was any concern for cancer right now. That I shouldn't be concerned about it. Which is easier said than done.

I called a urology clinic today and they did not have a time until mid-october. So they recommended me another clinic in my town where I sadly need to have a referral. So back I went today to call my vardcentral and see if my house doctor could give me a referral there to have actual urology experts have a look and feel and see what they might think it is.

I have a referrral for an ultrasound, but the waiting time is 3 months and I am really scared.. Go Sweden! It doesn't help that I read that cancer can be confused with inflammation in the testicle and that they have similar symptoms.

No lump but also read on testicular cancer reddit that there have been survivors of the disease who did not have a lump. Oh, and I had to have surgery as a kid since one of my balls did not drop, which is a risk factor. So all these things and symptoms just adds to my anxiety.

I know that testicular cancer is very curable and has like 90+% survival rate which makes me even more stressed to see if it is cancer to find it early since I do not have any later stage symptoms at the moment.

Just felt like I need to vent and look for some reassurance. Apologies for the long wall of text.