So I lost my job yesterday after putting alot of work into it. It was all so sudden, I arrived yesterday after buying a season ticket for my train then the boss said the "we need to talk" and said we can't afford to keep paying your wages.Been there for a month and it was basically almost straight home after that, no notice or anything. I appreciated his honesty and I understand times are tough right now, but a little more notice would be nice. Like hey just stay the week, at least he offered to pay me afterwards. Lost almost £40 on the season ticket after refunding. Feeling distraught and down, huge shock. Was the job of a lifetime.It was my motivation and purpose not only in my life but working towards my goals. Completely down in the dumps and rock bottom, starting to use alcohol again.
On the positive side though, I have another job offer but I cannot start till september since they are still building it up. So now I am worried sick about paying my bills, rent, and affording fees to insure and register myself to work only just got off universal credit, hope they can help.