Hi!

My name is Viola and I am a graduate student at the Faculty of Psychology at the University of Vienna. We are currently conducting an online survey on dealing with feelings and thoughts in the context of social anxiety, open to anyone with or without social anxiety. We are interested in how people deal with negative and positive emotions and how they think about negative experiences and problems in everyday life.
Since we still urgently need participants, we would be very happy if you would support us by taking 15-20 minutes to participate in our study.

Your data will be treated strictly confidential. All the data are anonymous and do not allow any trace to your personal identification. Your data is stored exclusively for scientific and statistical purposes and will not be passed on to third parties nor be used commercially under any circumstances.
The link to the study is:

https://www.soscisurvey.de/emoregpsy2021/
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you need further information about the study.

I would be very pleased if you are interested in a participation! Thank you very much for your support!

Best regards, Viola