So just for your sake I'll copy past my story;

So. This is my situation now; on my inner labia i have a brown 'mark'. It doesnt look like a mole, its more washed out, and I have had it (at least) since I was 18 (im 23, soon 24 now). Back then I panicked (as i am doing now) and had a doctor look at it - she said it was nothing. For some reason my fear for this is back now - i have convinced myself, that I have vulvar cancer/vulvar melanoma.:(

The mark hasnt changed, and when I googled 'melanosis labia' (a benign condition) it looks kind of similar. It hasnt changed in these last 5-6 years. Vulvar cancer is super rare and I'm in the wrong age group. Plus, I have - for other reasons - been seen by a gyno probably 7-8 times in the last 2 years. They didnt notice anything, but then again - I didnt point it out to them.

NOW:
Monday this week my GP looked at it at said it is benign and nothing to worry about. I didnt feel confident in her to be honest, so yesterday I decided to go see a private gyno. He agreed that it looks innocent, but he took a biopsy anyways, I think just to be safe and for my reasurrance.

Now i'm worried sick that i have vulvar melanoma. It's rare but it's aggressive.
Please help me, im in a state.:/