Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CBT4PANIC programme free for 30 days

Hi, I don't understand the payment plans, what is the actual price?

I have signed up for this course today. I hope it will be useful for me and help me to get my life back on track.

How about this for a couple? Me = OCD, phobias, GAD etc, Her = OCD and GAD. We can't afford to buy two courses though :(

Will this plan help me with my catastrophic thinking (and associated panic attacks)?

Hi Kayleigh

The programme will give you a complete understanding of why panic happens, what keeps it recurring and more importantly how to overcome it with a complete CBT treatment plan.

It will definitely help you deal with the catastrophic misinterpretations of fight or flight symptoms that lead to panic attacks

If you give it a try please let us all know how you get on
    Cheers
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you. I have decided to give it a try.
    Last edited by Kayleigh100; 02-12-12 at 18:21.

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme FREE for members of nomorepanic

I started this today and it is the best explanation I have ever seen. I started this morning and went out for the day and had the best day I have had in a long time. Cannot recommend it enough. Worth every cent and it was pretty cheap.

Re: CBT4PANIC - a self-help CBT programme.

I've just bought the cheapest pack, I hope it helps me, struggling quite a bit. But fingers crossed :]

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme FREE for members of nomorepanic

Hey robin this sounds interesting i would like to do this however i don't want anything send to my address i just want to access it online and go through the course? it looks it is about to send books etc?

or am i mistaken? i would love to support with money i am from denmark btw.

Re: CBT4PANIC - a self-help CBT programme.

It really helped me to the point that i am working with the public again, i never thought i would be able to do that again ever, Robin is a very understanding and supportive guy, his program i felt, was easy to understand, it just clicked with me.

Just try and put all into the therapy, it wasn't easy at first and i did have a few hurdles to get over, but i did it and my life is a very different one now, just stick with it and i am sure you will do as well as i did.

di xx

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information