This morning while walking down the sidewalk for a house call I was doing for my job, a stranger’s dog that was on a leash jumped on my leg and very lightly bit my hand. The dog appeared to be a small Pug breed. The owner quickly noticed the dog had jumped up and pulled it away and apologized. It barely got me, so I really didn’t think anything of it. I looked down at my hand and didn’t see any broken skin, etc. After finishing my house call, I got back in my car and glanced at my hand again. This time I did see that the skin was ever so slightly broken. I did not see any bleeding. It almost looks like a very tiny paper cut. Barely a knick. After noticing this, I decided to try and find the owner to make sure the dog was vaccinated against rabies. I went to the house that I believed it came out of (a complete guess) but no one answered. I am now concerned about the possibility of rabies. I realize the risk is very low in domestic animals, which this dog clearly was. But the fact that I have no way of confirming has me worried. I did call my doctors office and am waiting to hear back. Honestly I feel silly even calling because you basically need a microscope to see the tiny little knick in my skin. But I know rabies is no joke. Looking for advice on what I should do.