Hi, back again after a couple of good months, just looking to see if anyone else has had these symptoms.
I have been having diarrhoea now on and off for two weeks although it’s been every morning for the last four days, normally just the once then no movement all day, it started with a meal out and a sudden urge to go shortly after eating large meal. This in its self caused my anxiety to rocket and when this happens I can’t eat so I have been eating very little just a small evening meal. Prior to this I have had the odd bouts may once a fortnight but put it down to what I was eating.
This last week my stomach has been making so many weird noises especially after eating and before I go. I remember getting these noises add odd diarrhoea shortly after starting propranolol back in November but then didn’t have issues again until recently!
Could it be the propranolol causing this or something worse! I am currently on holiday with my parents and children but I feel I’m ruining it as my anxiety is sky high! I will be ringing the doctors on Monday but any advice would really help