My mind has been going crazy these last few months due to my head thjinong I’ve got a type of cancer, I’ve got to have a hysterectomy in the next couple of months due to a fibroid and a thick endometrium. My symptoms I’m suffering with is that I have gallstones in my gallbladder but have persistent upper back pain daily and the last couple of months been going under my armpits and breast tissue. I’ve had a low grade fever of 37.8 daily for the last few months, everytime I see the dr he says it’s because I have gallstones and therefore it’s those and yet my blood tests including infection marker have all come back clear. I can get goosebumps in the day but permanently hot on my head. I have constant period pains daily and again dr says it could be my fibroid but to wait for my op. The night sweats are horrendous I’m constantly sweating in the night and I’ve been told it could be pre menopausal symptoms. The thing is though I feel ill daily and being in constant pain is concerning me but the drs just tell me it’s gallstones or my fibroid.

the pain in my breasts hurt and are tender to touch and under my armpit. I can’t help but think my body has a type of cancer but has anyone had a low grade fever with gallstones but blood tests are all ok. I don’t know what else it could be I’m just going out of my mind with worry