Thank you for your kind reply. Sorry to hear you've suffered with Covid and the after effects as well, it's not nice at all and I hope that you start to feel better soon. x

I hated having Covid and I am still suffering with the long Covid which I hate. I guess a part of me is thinking am I just trying for this Universal credit health assessment as well because of my anxiety issues as well and that I do avoid things (going out and being around people)

My health is a concern as well it's not just my anxiety, just going to the supermarket the other day made me so exhausted. Between that and the constant anxiety I have no energy for anything. I just don't know what to do, I'm a muddle of confusion right now. On one side of my mind I'm saying to just tell them everything tomorrow and see if I can get onto benefits and have more CBT, the other part of me is saying to just force myself into a full time job as I really need the money and more than benefits would give. Urgh I hate living in my head sometimes.