Page 696 of 704 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7040

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Here's a hug fishman
    It was more than likely a thought.
    You know what to do, don't avoid your walks, carry on.
    It's fear, nothing else and happened to me so many times in the most unexpected places.

Fishman, if you were to have thrown down your cloak I would have put it on, it was freezing that particular day.
    What made it worse was when I took a loo break, returned to said task to find he'd parked his vehicle in the space which left me literally 6 inches and put me in a very hazardous position if he was to suddenly jump in the vehicle and drive.

It certainly feels like people are a lot ruder than they used to be, Carnation. I come from a region where people are generally renowned as being very polite and courteous, and that still…mostly…holds true, but there is a lot more hostility and just lack of care from people. It’s very jarring.

Well done continuing on the walk Fishman, I know that’s no easy task. It’s so challenging when the panic hits out of nowhere and you can’t easily “name” it.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Hi All...
    Yes People do seem to be more impolite than they used to be, whether it’s lack of thought, or downright rudeness, even just little things like if you let someone out of a junction or let they through and they can’t be bothered to jester a thank you...
    Ive got Evil neighbours next to me, their manners are nonexistent, they think they own the road, they have up to 6 vehicles including big vans and park in front of our house knowing we have a car and block you in and the vehicles are left for weeks at a time, god only knows what he does, (on the fiddle somewhere). They are not approachable people either, if you ask them to move they tell you to f...off and they’ll park where they f..in like, they have alienated all the other neighbours too....apparently they did that at the last place they lived at....they aren’t right in the head...

Fishman.....sorry to read you had a PA whilst walking, that’s happened to me a few times, I don’t know what symptoms you get but I get a very dizzy head which scares me all the more and makes walking awful, I feel like I want to walk with my eyes shut, but obviously you can’t do that....
    Do let it stop you walking though, I often go out with auntie anxiety tagging along, neither she or PA are going to stop me if I can help it...xxx

It does poppy. Jarring is a polite way of putting it.

YNWA, your neighbours sound horrific!
    There's no reasoning with people like that.

YNWA, that does sound terrible! I’m lucky that most of my immediate neighbors now are pretty decent. A couple of university student groups which like to party here and there, but they’re good kids and that’s most important.

Some good news - I officially got the job I applied for! It was kind of awkward today (and a little embarrassing lol) because I had to go in and talk to my boss about salary - always an awkward convo. I’m no good at advocating for myself in that area, and since I’m so new to the position I didn’t feel like I had much of a leg to stand on (also any number in the range was a lot more than I currently make!) He was very nice about it and told me not to sell myself short; I do have things to learn but know a lot more than I think I do. Overall, I’m nervous about some things but I’m excited to learn more, and (mostly) confident I can do it well.

But now I need to sit down and make a list of financial goals and a new budget. I won’t be wealthy, but I finally won’t be paycheck to paycheck (ideally) so I can start really thinking about savings and getting things squared away. That is exciting.

I knew you would get that job poppy brilliant!

Thanks, Carnation! He also told me there were a lot of applicants - I had assumed there were only a handful. Pressure is on to not have them regret their choice.

Oh very well done Poppy. I never doubted you for a second.

Ghost…Spillways

Yeahhhh Poppy you aced it knew you would...So a new chapter begins and a few more pennies in you purse..
    Well done Poppy, no less than you deserve..xxxx

Well done Poppy!!! That's brilliant news.

Page 696 of 704 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698 ... LastLast

Thread Information