Hi,

Im wondering if anyone could help me. Im so anxious at the moment i just dont know what to do and cant see a way out :(

Ive had anxiety since i can remember, but thought it was normal. It wasnt until i finished University, that i realised i had a serious problem and it wasn't normal.

Im wondering if anyone else has had similar symptoms? Basicly i panic, and have anxiety attacks over anything. I wont go on a night out or restaurant, because it makes me panic. The gym gives me anxiety, so wont step in there, anything i do gives me a panic attack. The thought of going on a night out makes me feel phyisically sick, and if i plan to go out, ill be nervous and feel sick days in advance. Its got to the point last year where i was getting so stressed out from the anxiety, that i even began getting anxious around around friends and felt really odd- as in i felt like i didnt really know them, this was the scariest symptom, the most awful thing. Im not sure if its called de-realisation or depersonalisation? Has anyone experienced this? Over the past week its started to come back again, and i just don't know what to do :(. Last summer i managed to completely get rid of my anxiety, and i couldnt believe how bad it was and how id put up with it for so long, and now its come back, i cant figuire out how to get rid of it. Even getting on trains, i remember having to get a train to work, and would feel sick all night, and have an anxiety attack when getting on a train- if it was quiet i would be better, but if it was busy, i just couldn't handle it. It got to the point where i would miss a busy train, and wait for another one not in rush hour, an hour/ hour and a half later.

I feel awful because i keep cancelling on friends, because when it comes down to doing something so simple, i just cant do it. Its like i cant arrange anything, because as soon as i do, i start to panic. I honestly dont know what to do :(

If anyone had any advice or help that would be great,

Kind regards,

Holly x