Thread: Spring/Summer Anxiety- Third Medication

Spring/Summer Anxiety- Third Medication

Hi all! I'm Dani and a week ago today I was prescribed Celexa 20mg for my epic anxiety (and depression caused by it). When I was 18, I was prescribed Lexapro, and 8 years later switched to Zoloft when I went through a traumatizing summer in 2014. I was off the Zoloft for three months when I felt the anxiety kicking back in, so back to the doctor I went, and here I am now.

Unfortunately, I've got the "it gets worse before it gets better" side effects, so I wanted to join this forum and get others experiences with not only Celexa, but with anxiety itself. When I came across the Citalopram Survival Guide, it made me so happy and I knew this forum would help. So here I am.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya danithegirl and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Spring/Summer Anxiety- Third Medication

Good afternoon DaniTheGirl. My hope is through this forum you find a little peace in this community, because I know I have. If through nothing else, just reading others posts has helped me greatly, and I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing.

It's been awhile since I changed up meds (currently on Prozac) but I do recall that "wonderful" break in period I went through. While we are not on the same meds, in my case the journey was worth the trip. I've been doing pretty well on my Prozac/Buspar combo so far. Again my hope is, you find what you need here at NMP.

Thread Information