Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
Get yourself to Manchester. The street art is something else.

Regarding 'boring for Britain', I can also drone on (and on) about things that interest/trigger me. (I bore myself on a regular basis). I have no doubt that I'm boring the pants off people on here when it comes to 'Diana', but it's an interest see, so I have a lot to say. (Best not to engage an autie on their interests lol)

Nothing 'alleged' about it, Lenco. It was all there in his own words. Several of us tried to help him to see things differently, but he wasn't interested in what we had to say. (As per)

Nobody is 'ganging' up on Phil. It's his choice not to be here. It was his choice to make those comments and then delete those threads, and not because he was in any way remorseful for offending people, but because 'certain people' had taken his thread 'off topic' etc. It was his choice to talk about me, not to me. I spoke directly to him until it was clear that he was no longer reading people's posts. (Also, this thread is entitled 'Autism' so I don't expect he will have looked at these posts, or ever will)

It wasn't me who brought Phil's name up on this thread, but I responded because I'm still very hurt by his 'opinion' of autistics. Maybe I shouldn't have responded to your comment, Lenco, but I did, and I am ok owning my own behaviour. (I will respect the mods if they feel I've crossed a line here)

But I want to draw a line under this now; I need to do so for my own MH wellbeing. I struggle on a daily basis, not that I ask people for help very often. (I prefer to help others)

I genuinely wish Phil well and I hope he is able to get himself to a better place one day. But he'd do well to start listening to people and also thanking them for all the time and effort they put into helping him.
It was actually me that felt as if I may have been 'ganging up' on Phil as I brought up his name, despite a word of caution.

But like you just said, it's probably best we draw a line under this now and move on.