Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sinus Infection, concerned about coughing blood

Re: Sinus Infection, concerned about coughing blood

I can see it wobbling back and forth PK
    It's my good side as well so I'm back to cutting up my food into tiny pieces. Cat thinks I'm doing it for him, lol. Although we do give him titbits

So it’s not one of the ones that have been bothering you of late, Mrs.C? What breed did you say your cat was? I’ve got Maine Coon in the back of my head for some reason.

I feel for you Catkins….i am on day 7 of some virus or other. No head symptoms, straight to a sore throat and a productive cough that can be quite violent at times. The big problem is that I have chronic bad lower back (waiting on an MRI) and this cough is making it a thousand times worse. Can’t walk more than 200 yards and I generally walk miles. Couple of weeks of this and I will be ringing the docs.

Ghost…Spillways

Viruses are rotten darksky
    Have you tried a cooling gel mat for your back.
    You automatically think it's a heat pad you need but 9 times out of 10 it's cool you need.
    Lower back can also mean a posture thing. Too much leaning over or hunched shoulders.
    Have tried some support when you sleep?

The tooth is the one with the hole in it and not the one that was giving me trouble before. But it only takes crunching a piece of food to get into the position I'm in now.

My cat is from the Maine Coon family. He's a Siberian Forest. His fur gets so matted I'm forever combing and brushing him. It took me almost 10 years for him to allow me to do that freely without getting my arm chewed, lol.

I love long haired cats. I find grooming them very relaxing….well as long as the cat tolerates it. I also love big cats, which I believe yours would be. Big, long haired cats, what’s not to love. I have a fancy for a Seal Point Birman.

Teeth are a pain aren’t they? Sometimes literally. They can be really high maintenance. I hope it steadies itself in your gum. It may do, as long as you don’t crunch an apple on it or suchlike.

viruses are rotten I agree. I get up after 8 hours sleep and feel so tired and eye achey that I could go straight back. Mr.D has it as well. We went to a party recently. See, you venture out and be sociable and this is your reward.

My back is definitely my spine. I’ve had the damn thing for 8 months now. Doctor reckons that’s too long without resolution so I’m off for a lovely MRI. Deep joy.

Ghost…Spillways

I have a curvature in my spine and that can cause me great discomfort if I bend too long. I've had it since I was born. So I'm wondering if you have put your back out at sometime darksky.

Oh yes, teeth are troublesome but they all my own.
    I only had one removed and I think that was a mistake.
    Stress plays a big part in your teeth and gums so I'm not surprised I have some issues.

I love my fur baby to bits, he's so spoilt.
    He's big, loads of hair and part of the family.
    He's getting on a bit now so that's a worry to me too.
    When we were looking for a property, he is considered first. Enclosed garden, areas for walks, windows with views. If they are all ticked then it's good to go.

Our cat used to sleep on the window sill when the curtains were drawn, so we used to tuck them up to make it a comfortable cave for him. The linings are still covered with his fur. I can’t get rid of it and I never will

Give your cat a hug from me, I miss mine.

Oh yes, I put my back out about 9 months back. Bending up and down picking up leaves. It was hurting but did I stop working….no. In the evening we went up to my son’s house to help paint his kitchen. I was bending my back backwards under the window recess. That did it…..9 months later still here.

How does that song go? ‘ If I could turn back time’

Ghost…Spillways

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information