Page 754 of 754 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754
Results 7,531 to 7,534 of 7534

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Thank you YNWA
    I do feel like I'm going round in circles sometimes.

I often feel like that Carnation, you get rid of one worry, only for another one to pop up, then that goes and something else will rear it’s ugly head, then the original worry will start again...and around and around we go..,

Your sinuses are probably one of your weak spots that play up on a regular basis, mine are headaches, sinuses and acid but could all be related and bounce of each other...,

The coughing at night is common as the catarrh or mucus builds up when you lie down or asleep which results in you waking with a cough, just your body doing what it’s supposed to do and trying to get rid of it...,

It will settle down again, give it time, in the meantime try and help it with stream inhalation or a menthol stick.....xxx

It would be so nice to feel great YNWA, but there always seems to be something. Acid reflux is no fun either.
    Fatigue is another one. It's like someone's knocked me out with a hammer and it takes a huge effort to just make a cuppa.
    But we carry on, don't we.
    Yesterday I was cleaning the house in between the boxes, lol, gave Mr C a haircut, did a load of baking. By ten o'clock I was ready for bed even though I'd had ten hours sleep the night before. Somehow I have to master up some energy for this move which now looks like October.

Oh you poor soul everything is hitting you at the moment....if it consoles I rarely get empathy or sympathy from OH just the rolling eyes
    Just had our evening meal and I said I've got indigestion he said "cos you eat too quickly nowt else" and went back into his study....Good job wd don't rely on hugs hey my friend
    BTW I don't think it's pneumonia I think it's something far worse anxiety

Page 754 of 754 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754

Thread Information