It went up to 37.9 C

I had upset stomach last night but I've been plagued by an allergic reaction all week to some kind of insect in my house. The doctor isn't worried about the allergic
reaction and I'm doing all I can to sort whatever it is and was feeling better and not itching etc.

but last night upset stomach and today a temperature, I'm a cold person usually with a temp of always 36.5 C and if I'm unwell I might see it go up to 36.7 C, so this is causing me to panic.

I panic about illness because I find all the feelings and sensations really averse, that's the only way I can describe it. In the past counsellors tried to find deep seated reasons but I think it's just the reaction in my body that freaks me out, once it calms down, I calm down.

I know there are some really poorly people out there and I am sorry to make a fuss over this but it's truly frightening for me, yet other things I can handle, like if someone is bleeding heavily I'll be there to help, so I'm not like this across the board.

Can anyone give me a reality check as my brain goes from ok to dying in a nano second.