Page 752 of 753 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753 LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 7521

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I can’t blame him. In fact I would encourage him to find out exactly what’s going on. Sometimes face to face is more productive because emails allow pause for thought. Stories to be got straight. It’s shocking how you’ve been treated. It’s about time you had some straight/honest answers .

There are worse things to be addicted to than cake I imagine, so don’t worry on that score.

Ghost…Spillways

My son in law had a tenant different circumstances but she stopped paying rent and the house was a disgrace and he had to wait nine months for her to leave until she found somewhere else x

Well I certainly haven't stopped paying rent, in fact our landlord put the rent up a year ago by more than 10%.
    I understand that they have to apply through the court to remove a tenant that won't leave.

Darksky, I'm looking forward to Mr C taking the reins for once. Just hoping we won't start swearing his head off.

Oh I do hope Mr C gets to the bottom of it and can gain you some peace my friend...what a nightmare this is for you

Thanks JHR x

How did Mr C get on ...did he manage to at least get you a bit of respite from your worries my friend

More chasing up with this moving yesterday and a visit to the Estate Agents which I wasn't looking forward to incase Mr C blew a fuse. He didn't, he just does that with me, lol.
    We didn't get any further and I'm realising now that my solicitor has zero empathy and in my opinion seems like I'm bothering her unnecessarily. Curt is putting it mildly.
    We have decided if we think we are going to run out of time that we'll make a plea to the landlord to stay a little longer. We think that's the best option.
    Hope everyone else is doing OK and thanks to the people that are giving me support during this difficult episode in my life. x

I'm sure even the most dreadful landlord wouldn't be able to see you homeless...fingers crossed for you

Thanks JHR x

Yes that’s probably the best course of action. I do tend to agree, I would be very surprised if, once he was fully aware of your circumstances, he didn’t let you stay a little longer until it was sorted.

Solicitor sounds a charmer. You are paying them ( quite a chunk I imagine) so she should remember that and be a little more understanding.

Ghost…Spillways

Page 752 of 753 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753 LastLast

Thread Information