Thread: Logs out if doing a long post...

Logs out if doing a long post...

Hi...
    don’t know if anyone else experiences this but if I’m answering a post and I take my time thinking what to put or it’s a little bit long, I find at the end it won’t post as it’s logged me out, of course then I’ve to log back in again and I’ve lost what I’ve typed, can only get back a little with the auto save.

The same also happens is I send a PM and it’s long.....

Its very frustrating when you have spent some time typing your message and thinking what to put only to lose it and you have to do it all again, if you can remember what you wrote...

Surely you shouldn’t have to keep copying and pasting every time your post is long...

Why does it time you out after a few minutes.....

Re: Logs out if doing a long post...

You need to click on "remember me" when you login or it times out after 30 minutes I think.

Try and keep copying things so you don't lose them.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

This is happened to me in the past.
    It eventually sorts itself out YNWA. A glitch or something.

Yes, in fact I also have the computers log me out after staying logged in to type a post so now I copy it to the word/notepad so when this happens I have backup for the posting.

Thank you for your replies, I’ll try and remember to copy and paste before posting a long post xx

Marriage Problem does create bitterness, but now a person can use astrology just to remove various relationship issues and love, attention again come among that particular couple for life time.
    https://spirituallovehealer.in.net/

Thread Information