Thread: Does anyone else have thread / spider veins on their breast?

Does anyone else have thread / spider veins on their breast?

Hello everyone! I want to start by saying I am very appreciative of this forum, I know I have health anxiety and tend to fall down the rabbit hole, I could use a hand or two in helping to pull me back out. I have some red / purple spider veins ( thread veins ) along the outer side of my left breast, I noticed the other day that there seems to be a few more present in that area than I recall - knowing myself I tried to resist the urge to google / body check, but I have fallen into the pit.

I am in my mid 30s so of course my brain goes straight to “ ya got breast cancer these veins are proof !” I know I am being over the top, but I can’t seem to find much information about thread veins around the breast area, of course when I google it the big C shows up as a possible cause.

I’d really just like to know if anyone other of you wonderful people have the same veins in that area, thank you so much for taking any time to help me “ calm my tits” so to speak

Re: Does anyone else have thread / spider veins on their breast?

All over my breasts, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    All over my breasts, yes.
    Thank you! I feel less alone and a little more normal, it’s funny how our brains can cause new symptoms after consulting dr google, I was starting to convince myself I had ibc - woke up in the night with an itchy nipple and couldn’t go back to sleep due to reading that another symptom was itchy nipple. I know I will feel better with some time, I also have a dr appointment at the end of the month so I am keeping in mind I can bring it to their attention if it is still bothering me.

Good to hear. I honestly think you're going to be okay

Thread Information