Page 715 of 715 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715
Results 7,141 to 7,146 of 7146

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I'm glad you're doing better Carnation, see how it goes. Hopefully if it eases you might be able to get yourself back on track.

I feel so stupid with the hot chocolate. But the fact is I don't remember doing these things. The only reason I knew I'd had hot choc in the night was seeing the mug there by the bed. Then I got thinking the roof of my mouth felt sore, so when the burn actually takes place, I clearly don't feel it. Which is a bit scary, having zero memory of my mouth being burnt. Genuine sleepwalking? I've no idea.

Sorry fishman, I missed this reply.
    First of all, Happy Birthday!
    Please don't celebrate with a hot chocolate, we don't want any hat-trick.
    Talking of 'hat-trick' I was wincing at the football match last night. Mr C was watching and it was while we were having dinner so I was sort of forced to watch it.
    I'm not a football fan and last night's game only confirmed my lack of interest.
    Tbh I've been thinking that most of what is on tv is boring and have chosen to spend more time in the garden.
    Seriously thinking about that TV Licence next time round.

How's everyone managing with the heat? Comes out of nowhere. Jacket one day, t. Shirt next day. Grass turning yellow, washing fades on the line, cars too hot to be in and watering plants nearly becomes a full time occupation.
    Come bedtime and it's like lying in a sauna and by the morning your hair looks like it's been through a car wash.

Ah well, you can’t judge football on last nights efforts. If you’d have watched Austria v Netherlands you’d be thinking different. Get ready for Sunday…5pm next match. Plan in advance, vital garden jobs.

I hate this heat, well you know I do. The nights are ok since my youngest fixed up a 747 fan on the ceiling. That and a 2 tog duvet. Oh yes, if you’re really suffering at night, I saw 1 tog duvets in Dunelm yesterday. All over tomorrow apparently. There is nothing enjoyable in this heat, I’m thinking of moving to Iceland. ����

Ghost…Spillways

Forget the 1 tog duvet darksky, I was sleeping on top of the duvet

Tooth pain started up again, grrr. Just had several days of bliss, a bit twingy but nothing drastic, then today woke up to pain again. Am I really gritting my teeth that badly? If I base it on the dream I was having then possibly so.

Darksky, think I'm going to miss the next match because I found the last one quite depressing and Mr C was in a bad mood.

Have you ever tried a mouth guard while sleeping Carnation? They help me some with grinding my teeth, though they don’t do much for the daytime hours. Sorry you’re in pain again, it’s always hard when you think it’s gone and then it comes back.

I also dislike the heat. I mowed my yard in the evening the last two days (it needed it badly); 8 pm it was still 35 out. I am definitely looking forward to my trip tomorrow, it’s going to be around 21 and glorious.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Omg 35c in the evening, that must be horrendous for sleeping.

I've only just realised that the tooth in question has a filling, so I'm wondering if some of the filling has come out. And there maybe a crack in the tooth. It's so difficult to see as it's right at the back. It's definitely nerve pain though. Sorry guys, you must be sick to the back teeth hearing about my teeth (excuse the pun).

I wouldn't like a mouth guard poppy, I think it would freak me out. But thanks anyway x

Page 715 of 715 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715

Thread Information