Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help :(

Re: Please help :(

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidite1 View Post
    Thank you! ❤
    But just to be clear as it's what worries me The most - your ghosting was also there while looking with one eye only 100% of the time? Or like me, in some cases it was worse while looking with two eyes? Or you never checked? I just wish I never had gone on reddit to read about it
    I wouldn't worry too much about that. I don't know where that thing comes from that it has to also be with one eye. Astigmatism isn't necessarily in every eye. My left eye has it worse than my right eye. So if I were to try and look with one eye, I'm sure it would be worse with my left than my right. I don't know what the one eye thing is supposed to mean without more context, but your two eyes are never the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling_Fairy View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about that. I don't know where that thing comes from that it has to also be with one eye. Astigmatism isn't necessarily in every eye. My left eye has it worse than my right eye. So if I were to try and look with one eye, I'm sure it would be worse with my left than my right. I don't know what the one eye thing is supposed to mean without more context, but your two eyes are never the same.
    But it basically means, that If you have it only while looking with two eyes simultaneously - it's badbad, because it can mean that your brain Has some problems with putting images from the 2 eyes together. But when you close/cover either eye and ghosting is still here - most probably astigmatism. Because it's just an issue with one of the eyes
    So of course I performed a million self exams and without glasses - I have it while looking with the both eyes, and after closing one eye - it's still here - so according to these articles and reddit - it's good.
    But while wearing glasses - I have it while looking with the both eyes, when I close one eye - it's not always there, or is really slight.

So that's basically what i'm worrying about.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    I didn't even know this was a thing. This has always happened to me and it never even occurred to me that it wasn't normal. I've always had normal eye exams.
    My eye exams were well as well last time. It's just this thing while a Person Has it while looking with both eyes simultaneously - it's apparently normal astigmatism. But when one eye is covered and because of that vision improves - it can be something bad according to dr Google

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information