Page 712 of 715 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 7146

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Fishman doesn’t drink…..it’s just his age bless him.
    Why you!! This is outrageous!! I am incandescent with rage!! No not incandescent, positively Volcanic!!!

I hope you all get a little warmer, but can avoid too much of a heatwave. Just enough sunshine and warmth for a relaxing walk outside.
    That's just how I like it poppy

How's Chisum doing?

Lencoboy, 2020 was one of the best Springs we had.
    They locked everyone down and people were sunbathing in their gardens in March. The good weather continued throughout that year.

Climates change through the years. I remember (just about) 1976 being a scorcher and if you go back further you'll find reoccurring periods of extreme heat, lack of rain and so on. This year the weather experts of predicted lots of rain and it certainly seems that way.
    Unfortunately other so called experts interfere with our skies and you know the saying? "Don't interfere with nature". Chemtrails are not natural. Could be why we have cloudy skies most days. Well, it is why we have cloudy skies. I've seen a beautiful clear blue sky change into a mass of cloud in minutes after the planes have done their stuff.

I'm still nursing my nerve pain (weeks now) and have had to change my diet drastically. But there is some slight improvement (as long as I don't get a piece of food stuck in that area), it's like being electrocuted.
    I've rested up to allow healing time and hopefully it will eventually settle down.
    Ivr been doing piles of ironing because it takes my mind off the anxiety that came with it. I've turned into a woman possessed with the iron looking for more stuff but instead the washing pile is mounting because with so many rainy days I can't get anything dry.
    I've never known a summer like it tbh.
    But I am aware it could suddenly turn very hot and making the most of getting jobs done.

I read on Jojo’s thread that you’d narrowed the culprit down to one tooth. Is it one of the loose ones? Nerve pain can settle down so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you. I can imagine getting food stuck by it would indeed be agonising. If there’s improvement that’s got to be a good sign. Really tooth pain has got to be up there with childbirth and kidney stones.

I wish I’d known you were in ironing mode. I’d have bought my lot round. I bet you’re ironing stuff that should never be ironed…socks, sheets, underwear?

Ghost…Spillways

It's the end tooth darksky and no it's not one of the wobbly ones. I had the tooth out next to that one about 8 years ago and they did an xray and it showed some wearing away of the jaw line which sounds awful but I don't notice it, lol.

Chisum is healing really nicely. My niece and nephew are visiting and they love him to bits but he can get really overstimulated by them, especially as time goes on, and we’ve had to be really careful that they don’t injure him (my niece apparently fell on his leg yesterday and he growled at her, which I’m sure it hurt!). My mom is really good at watching him, my dad not so much.

I’m sorry your tooth is still bothering you. I really don’t know why they have to make dental care so inaccessible, even over here it’s an “extra” aside from regular health insurance (which is on its on an extra for many). I hope you are able to get some relief from it soon, though.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Sorry poppy for the delay in answering.
    Chisum is probably dancing by now.

So I've worked out why I've been getting tooth pain.
    As you get older the gums recede and the teeth lose their protection of surrounding gum tissue, it leaves exposure to the tooth and causes sensitivity.
    This is when you would normally get a filling, crown or some other form of dental work.
    So this is why when food gets lodged, touches the area it causes pain. Particularly nerve pain and that's why you feel it an area and sometimes can't pinpoint which tooth is the victim. The nerve pain can eventually die of its own accord and cleaning the area after every meal will help with the pain until it eventually settles.

On a good note, the summer seems to have arrived, and not before time. Maybe not time for sleeping in your birthday suit but it's definitely improved.
    No sign of heatwave in June so make the most of the outdoors before it gets too hot!

Ah yes, Carnation, he’s ready to be back at it. Got his staples out yesterday, but still needs to take things slow for a little while longer. He really hates going to the vet but he was very brave.

When he’s a little more healed Ive thought about making an appointment at the local training center for a private barn hunt lesson. I think he’d really like it, if he’s not too scared. But it may be worth just a try and if he hates it we won’t do it again.

I agree about the tooth - I know I had a bad filling once and my new dentist said the best thing is just to wait for the nerves to die. Still, it’s no fun at all and I hope you can find some relief in the meantime. Glad to hear about the weather improving though!
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Spoke to soon, it clouded over just after lunch, just like it has done most days. I'm changing what I wear about 3 times day. Morning warm, afternoon chilly, evening humid.
    All the plants are slow to bloom this year.
    Let's hope we have an Indian summer otherwise I won't get any tomatoes at this rate.

It's good to hear of Chisum's progress poppy
    I think he mostly likes to be with you but I'm sure you know that.

Anxiety been up and down and hits me most when I least expect it. Anxiety being it's unpredictable self, let's me walk around the supermarket but sitting relaxing? Oh no, doesn't want me to do that because I can think and you know where that can lead.
    I also had a beauty of a nervous cough when on the phone to a utility company. The woman asked if I needed a drink and whether I should put a jumper on, lol, if only she knew. Bless her.

Page 712 of 715 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714 ... LastLast

Thread Information