Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stress is horrendus

Re: Stress is horrendus

Do you think your son might be blaming himself for certain situations? Just a thought.
    Pleased to hear the painting is coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Do you think your son might be blaming himself for certain situations? Just a thought.
    Pleased to hear the painting is coming along.
    It's possible yes, but he won't open up about it. I'm hoping he will open up to the people at CAMS. They're on the top of his arm so I don't think he's actively trying to do the worst. It looks more like a coping mechanism which I can understand. I feel guilty because I feel like this is my fault and he learned this from me. He did ask about the scars on my arm a year or so ago and I had a good chat with him about how I struggled.

I had to walk my son to the bus stop, and just bust my toe open. I slipped on mud in my sliders and my big toe hit a large rock. I've just cut them up and put them in the bin. The things are dangerous. I broke my toe in October because of them

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Oh God yes, sliders are bloody dangerous.

Earlier on this year, I slipped in mine, strained all the ligaments in my ankle, bruised my ribs and face palmed concrete, bashing my cheek bone and top right teeth. Mr. D picked them up and threw them in the bin. I’ve never worn a pair since. Hope your toe doesn’t take long to heal.

Ghost…Spillways

I didn't realise it was that bad an accident darksky. And you hardly moaned.
    There should be a health warning on those things that disguise themselves as footwear.

It's not your fault wired, it's just something that happens out of your control.
    Look at the wealthy celebs that have kids taking drugs, drinking excessively and so on.
    I know you are good dad by what I've read in your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Oh God yes, sliders are bloody dangerous.

Earlier on this year, I slipped in mine, strained all the ligaments in my ankle, bruised my ribs and face palmed concrete, bashing my cheek bone and top right teeth. Mr. D picked them up and threw them in the bin. I’ve never worn a pair since. Hope your toe doesn’t take long to heal.
    Ouch! That sounds really painful. I thought it was just me who was clumsy in sliders. Yes they're are so dangerous. The toe I broke in October appears to be rebroken again. It's the same toe. And that bone up the back of the foot feels like it strained. It's all getting better, but I keep bashing this toe and it's so painful.

My sliders did over 1000 miles easily. I used to love them. But after those 2 major incidents I'm not going to risk them.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information